Law Firm for Personal Injuries, Work Accidents & Criminal Charges
Put the Power of the Law on Your Side in Cleveland, Lake County and Northeast Ohio
Lallo & Feldman Co., LPA, has served the greater Cleveland area since 1979. We have been protecting clients’ rights and providing uncompromising, high-quality legal services for clients dealing with civil and criminal litigation. We are known for our strong track record of results and our emphasis on personal, compassionate service. Over the years, we have developed many lasting relationships with our clients and colleagues.
Whether you were hurt in an on-the-job accident, sustained a serious injury or face a criminal charge, we have the experience and the local knowledge to aggressively represent you. Contact Lallo & Feldman Co., LPA online or call us toll-free at 866-605-0236 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our Exceptional Services
In addition to our team of highly qualified attorneys, we offer our clients the following exceptional services:
- Free consultations: We provide free initial consultations to potential clients seeking legal advice in all practice areas.
- Two convenient locations: Our Lake County location is just off of I-90 and State Route 306 and our Cleveland office is located downtown for your convenience.
- Flexible appointments: We are willing to meet with you during weekends or evenings by appointment.
- Contingent fees and payment options: We offer contingent fees for all personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. This means that, if you do not recover any money, Lallo & Feldman will not charge you for services rendered. For criminal defense work, we accept all major credit cards and payment plans are available.
- Telephone policy: We encourage you to call us if you have any questions or concerns about your case. If we cannot come to the phone ourselves, we have a dedicated legal support staff that may be able to answer your question immediately.
At Lallo & Feldman Co., LPA, our philosophy is based on trust, loyalty and most importantly, hard work. Through experience and professionalism, commitment to detail and exceptional trial skills, we achieve results for our clients.
Contact Our Attorneys
If you have questions regarding a work accident or another injury, or you have been charged with a crime, call our knowledgeable lawyers at 866-605-0236 or complete our online form. We will be happy to meet with you during a free, no-obligation consultation.